I finally hit upon a location for the Dynon EMS. I’ll mount it on the lower portion of the F886A1 bulkhead on the left side—should make the wiring to the engine side of the firewall easier to run. I couldn’t mount the module directly to the bulkhead, because the connectors would interfere with the brake lines, so I fabbed a mount. I riveted together a couple of ¾” angles to make a “Z” bracket in order to space the module out from the firewall to give clearance for the wire connections. I laid out holes in one bracket, then match drilled it to the other pieces. Cleaned up the angles, prepped and then shot a coat of primer. I used my pneumatic squeezer (my favorite tool in the shop!) to mash the AD4 rivets, thus joining the two angles, then repeat it all again for the other side. I drilled pilot holes only for the brackets to mount to the bulkhead. I’ll match drill the bracket to the bulkhead, then open the holes up for #10 screws. I received notice that my engine is ready to be shipped! So, I spent a good bit of time (not logged) to assemble a 2 T. hoist that I picked up yesterday—looks like I’ll be needing it soon!