The ARINC 429 module showed up late Friday evening along with an order for some wire and other items. Included with the ARINC was a bag of pins, D-sub connectors and a 1.21k resistor—the same one I had been chasing for about a week. I ran a 3 conductor shielded wire from the DB37 connector for the Dynon screen to the VP-X. I soldered a ground wire to the shield and ran it back to the forest of ground tabs. Added barrels to the other 3 wires and inserted them into the connector. On the other end, I added connectors and inserted them into the VP-X. Next up is to mount the ARINC module and get wires connected to it.