After a bit of research and help from Stein, it was determined that the connector on the GTN650 is correctly wired. I was using an older install manual—the latest manual shows pins are wired correctly. Whew! Didn’t want to tear into that harness—glad I don’t have to. I mounted the Dynon screen in the panel and connected the wiring harness. After much head scratching I came up with a plan to make the wire run. I drilled a hole in the radio stack bracket and installed an adel clamp. Running the harness from the screen to the bracket will allow the screen to be removed from the front of the panel and then I can remove the harness from the screen. I ran the ground wires, added a fast-on terminal and installed the terminal onto the ground tab. Took a break from wiring and decided to install the Safe-Air firewall pass through. I had previously cut the firewall and drilled the holes. I added Firebarrier 2000 to both sides of the pass through and screwed it all together. I did manage to make a mess with the sealant—darn sticky stuff as bad as proseal. Spent more clean up time than actual install time.