More heater control cable issues. I cut the cable just past the clamp securing the cable to the bracket. After I secured the cable to the bracket and the adel clamp, I discovered the cable was just a wee bit short—just even with the clamp. So, I loosened all clamps, removed the zip ties and repositioned the cable. This time I started by securing the cable at the heater control end and working backwards—adding clamps and zip ties as I went. This method left just a bit more cable exiting the final clamp. I secured the pull wire to the arm of the heat control valve, then tested the operation. It opens and closes just fine. Glad to be done with bowden cables—at least for now.