I had ordered a 3/8” transfer punch to assist in drilling the gear brackets to the fuse. Since it is not here yet, I decided to fab the F863 fuel tank attach brackets. I spent some time drawing out the cut lines on the aluminum channel per the drawings, and then began cutting out the brackets with a hacksaw. Well, to say the least—WISH I HAD A BANDSAW! I sawed and hacked and after several hours I had a couple of very rough cut brackets. Shaped them up with the belt sander, then moved to the scotchbrite wheel. Finally finished up with some 400 grit sandpaper. The brackets turned out quite well. Tomorrow I’ll shoot some primer on them and put them away for a later time.