Recieved a “care” package from Stein Air today. I added a short piece of 5 wire cable to the wires from the trim servo. Drilled a small hole in the end of the elevator for exit of the wire—will insert a bushing later. I intend to secure the cable to the elevator horn with zip ties. My plan is to seal the hole in the elevator with RTV once everything is getting close to flying status. I added some Dsub pins on the end of the short cable. These will be plugged into the pins on the cable coming from the front. These pins are TINY! I tied a cotton ball to a string and blew it thru the conduit running from the front to back. Worked like a charm.