I fit and trimmed the CB-702E fwd left support plate so that it would attach to the engine case and was flush against the underside of the air ramp. I clamped the CB-702M support angle to the support plate, then removed both and match drilled the angle. Laid out and drilled the 3 holes in the upper side of the support angle to attach to the ramp. I riveted the support angle to the support plate and installed on the engine case. Used my angle drill to match drill thru the angle and the ramp. In hindsight, would have been better not to have drilled the center hole—may have an issue with the CB702Q clip. Shouldn’t be a big deal—may have to bend up my own clip out of stock to get correct edge distance. I installed the CB-711A front baffle and clecoed to the CB-701D fwd center bracket. Then it was mark, remove, trim, install and do all again a dozen times until the lower end of the front baffle just touched the right air ramp without changing the angle of the ramp. Then, I moved to the left side and went thru the same process. I need to install the lower cowl to see if bend adjustments are needed to match the inboard cowl inlet. Tomorrow I plan to rivet hinges to the lower cowl, then I can install and verify the fit of the front baffles.