I installed an 18” length of scat tubing that runs from the back of the baffles into the heat exchanger around the right rear (#3) exhaust pipe. I fabbed a piece of stainless steel strap to wrap around the tube—this strap gets attached to an adel clamp mounted on the lower motor mount. I also torqued the prop bolts using the prop wrench which I received from AntisplatAero—very nice tool. I torqued the bolts to 45 foot pounds and then to 65 foot pounds. I followed Lycomings recommended tightening sequence. I was all set to safety wire the bolts, but .032 safety wire is all I have left. The prop bolts require .041 wire—seems there is always one more thing to order! I spent the rest of my shop time spreading hi-temp RTV on all of the baffle-to-engine gaps I had partially filled in an earlier session. Didn’t get a pic—to busy trying to get the RTV off of where it wasn’t supposed to go and into the crevices where it needed to go—what a mess. I used a 3” tube on the end of the RTV tube to help get in the really narrow places—hope it’s sealed good enough, cause I’m done with it!