Thruout the month of December, I worked on the lower intersection fairings. I taped off the Grove gear legs and mixed up some flox which I applied to the inside of the upper end of the fairings—then installed them. After the resin had dried, I removed and sanded smooth the insides—now have a nice fit around the gear legs. Next, I worked on getting pin holes filled, then countersunk for the #6 screws and tinnerman washers. Shot some primer on the fairings-looks good. Took the fairing to the hangar and installed. I used some washer head screws to attach the trailing edges of the fairings together. Pulled the plane out and went flying!