I sanded the transition area between the wheel pant and the intersection fairing. Sanded down to the edge of the tape line (packing tape on the fairing and electrical tape on the pant) until I could see the edge of the fairing. I removed the clecoes and the fairing popped off without any issue. I removed all of the tape and re-installed the fairing. I sanded the transition area with some 120 grit—may need some Super-Fil or micro in a couple of low spots, but nothing major. This method seemed to work ok so I began a repeat of forming a transition for the left wheel pant--draw lines, tape, sand, apply resin micro/flox etc. Then, left this to cure overnight.