I cut some strips of glass cloth to apply on the inside of the pants where they will attach to the U807 and U808 brackets and then sanded the areas in the pants where the glass will be placed. I applied some clear packing tape to the brackets to ensure I could remove the pants after the resin got hard. I wet the glass and then mixed up some flox using the remaining resin. I applied the glass strips, then covered them with a glob of flox. I clecoed the pants to the brackets. The left front half of the pant does not fit up against the U807 bracket, so I made a spacer from some .040 scrap. I match drilled the spacer to the pant, then bonded it to the pant with flox. After this sets up, I’ll apply another glob of flox over this area and cleco into position.