No work at the hangar today, but I did get some paperwork completed. I registered my ELT with NOAA (initial, then required every two years). I also filled out the airframe, engine and propeller log books (with serial numbers, model numbers, etc.). Then, I completed engine and propeller warranty registration forms and got them sent away. I spent some time researching and talking to Dynon tech support regarding fuel pressure which is not indicating correctly—think it may be a faulty sender—more checking is needed. I did receive an Odyssey PC680 replacement battery which I’ll take to the hangar and get installed—I hope the next engine start will happen without jumper cables!