Short time at the hangar today. I did manage to find a jam nut that needed to be tightened on the Ray Allen elevator trim. I ran the trim full up and full down measuring the travel each direction. I averaged the two measurements, then I adjusted the actuator rod so that there is an equal amount of travel going up or down. Then, I tightened the jam nuts and also spread the cotter pins. Next, I worked on the right rubber gap seal a bit more—had a spot that was tucked under itself. The temps were in the low 40’s, so I’ll wait to start the left seal next week when it should be warmer. The seal goes in way easier when rubber is warmed up somewhat.