Today I tried (tried, but failed miserably) to install the rubber strips between the wing fairings and the fuselage. I made sure I had a 3/16” gap per the plans. I tried installing starting on the bottom and from the top end—just couldn’t get it to work. These little buggers are a real PITA. I’ll give it another try tomorrow (and day after that until I get them installed). I’m also battling a problem with the right wing tip. There is some slight play (.05”) in the aft end of the tip. I tried lightly squeezing some of the eyelets in the hinge to tighten it up, but still not satisfied with the result. So, my “to do” list is in a holding pattern while I resolve these issues.