Today I (we) got the wings installed—used temp hardware bolts again. I’ll get the permanent bolts installed next week or so. My two sons came to help. We set the inboard portion of the right wing on a box while I applied some Boelube to the spar mating areas, then we slid the spar into the fuse. I used a 4” paint scraper to help guide the inboard wing skin over the fuse center skin. I climbed in the cockpit and applied Boelube to the two hardware bolts, then gently drove them in with a rubber mallet to secure the wing. Next was a repeat for the opposite wing. This installation seemed to go much faster than when we originally installed the wings for drilling of the rear spar. I plan to get the fuel lines hooked up and check for any leaks before adding the 20 “real” bolts in place.