I crawled back in the tail cone a couple more times—always find one more thing I need after getting in there. I installed the plate that the ELT tray is bolted to. I secured it with eight #8 screws—seems solid enough—hope I never find out. Next, I secured the whip antenna with a couple of plastic clamps and standoffs made of nylon brake line tubing. This should keep it off of the canopy when it closes. I cut a couple of feet off of the telephone wire that runs from the ELT to the remote unit, then crimped on a new RJ11 phone jack. The ELT mounting instructions say to mount the buzzer with either a couple of screws or with velcro tape. I found some industrial strength velcro and stuck it to the inside of the fuselage—under the F-881-1 mid cabin cover. This will secure the buzzer and allow for a battery change—battery supposed to be changed at 10 years. I was in the process of laying out mounting holes for the ELT remote unit which will be mounted in the mid cabin cover next to the Hobbs meter and the 12V outlet, but ran out of time. I’ll finish this tomorrow. I’m working toward finalizing everything under the floors, so that they can be permanently installed before the interior arrives.