Been absent for a several days—had a battle with some fire ants--I lost. Yesterday, I wrestled with the baggage door some more and got a decent fit—not perfect but acceptable. I mixed up a batch of resin/flox and spread between the ribs and the outer door skin. I clecoed it together, installed on the fuse and strapped it down real good. Today, I unstrapped the door and removed the clecoes. I could not see any change in the way the door fits—I think by installing the latch blocks, I can pull it completely flush or darn close. I started driving rivets on the door—beginning with the end closest to the hinge. I drove 3 per side, then checked fit again—didn’t change. I drove another 4 per side and checked again-still no change. So, I drove another 4 rivets per side—fit is still good. I shot and bucked a total of 22 rivets—got another 14 to go.