Entry 1 of 2. I received some Hartwell latches yesterday, so today was oil door latch day. I measured and fiddled around and finally took the plunge and match drilled the two holes for the outboard part of each latch. This positioned the latch so that I could measure where to make the cutouts for the flush fit. I made the cut with my dremel, then finished up with a small file. After the latch fit into the cutout, I match drilled the inboard holes. Then a repeat for the second latch—turned out pretty well. Other builders have beefed up the inside of the door to keep it from bowing out, but mine seems to fit very tightly—I may fly first and see if there is an issue before adding more glass to the inside of the door.