I removed the oil cooler, added some Permatex thread sealant to the fittings then cranked them down. Then tightened them up to the marks I had previously made. I installed the oil cooler and tightened down the 4 bolts. Connected the oil lines coming from the engine and tightened them—used flats method since I couldn’t get a torque wrench on them. I think I’m done with the #4 baffle assembly. So, I moved to the #3 assembly. I left it clecoed together and removed it just to make sure I could. I edge finished and deburred all parts, then scuffed and primed. I added some firebarrier 2000 around the flange of the vent, added a piece of sceen and riveted it to the CB-707A right aft crankcase baffle. Then I riveted that baffle to the CB-708A #3 cylinder baffle. Also cut a 11/16” hole for a blast tube to the mag. Tomorrow I’ll install the #3 baffle assembly for the final time.