Part 2 of 2. In preparation for mounting the wings, I remembered something I saw in fellow builder Bill Crissenger’s log regarding an issue with the bulkhead not being precisely aligned with the center-section holes. I checked using my hardware grade bolts and sure enough, they wouldn’t go in. I used a 7/16” reamer in the first 1/8” of the holes and then the bolts would slip in with some effort. I couldn’t get a drill on the reamer, so I inserted the shaft of the reamer into the hole and turned the ream by hand using the bottom flutes to clean up the bulkhead holes. This was really slow going, especially on the bottom bolts. Also checked the ¼” holes and they were as bad or worse as the larger ones. Access to the lower holes is terrible—going to require more work to get the 1/4” bolts in the holes.