I had received some adel clamps that I was needing and was able to finish up an old brake line issue today. I didn’t like the way the plans had you run the plastic lines to the reservoir, so I routed the right line along the firewall and the left line sorta like the plans show. Now they are ready for some fluid. I spent a good bit of time deciding how and where to run various wires related to the EMS harness. I added 6 adel clamps and strung wire until I got the result I could live with. Most of the new adel clamps are held together with safety wire until I’m sure no other wires will be added. As soon as all wires are in, I will change some of the clamps out to more proper size, but what I have will suffice for now. I’ve found the easiest way to work with these adel clamps is to get an awl thru them and then clamp together with needle nose vice grips. Then I clamp them in a vise and safety wire them shut—makes it much easier to insert the fasteners while installing.