I located the MAP sensor on the firewall and drilled a couple of holes for mounting. Next, I used the doubler I had made previously for the shunt/ANL as a template to drill the mounting holes in the firewall. Drilling the lower hole for the shunt turned out to be a bit of a challenge-I couldn’t get the drill lined up squarely due to interference with one of the engine mount tubes. So, I cut an inch off of a “C” bit to use in drilling the lower. The most difficult task of all today was cutting the drill bit—I used a hack saw and finally a cut-off wheel on the dremel—that is some hard steel. I wrapped the copper bar between the shunt and the ANL with silicone tape. I temporally installed the MAP, shunt & ANL to make sure everything was going to fit. I decided I didn't need the doubler--everything very secure--besides, it won't fit due to the vertical angle in the baggage compartment. Don't know why I didn't think of that earlier-DUH. I think I’ll add some fire barrier around the mounting and then finish up the installation.