Tonight I began work on connections for the network cables that connect various components to the Dynon “brain”. I used a short length of 9 wires to connect the ARINC module to a distribution hub. I stipped the wires, crimped on barrels and inserted into the 9 pin connectors. The cable could have been about an inch longer, but after I had it made up, I didn’t want to sacrifice the 18 barrels and start again—if it doesn’t work out, I’ll make another one later. I used a template to lay out the holes for the distribution hub and match drilled to the avionics bay door. I put a strip of mylar tape on the door in order to isolate the back of the hub. I also used some of the pitot static line to make some standoffs to raise the hub about .15” above the door. Used up about 6” of line before I got 4 of equal length. Then, I installed the hub onto the door with screws. Next up is to connect the ADAHRS and servos to the hub.