Removed the peel ply, then began removing the new fiberglass lower fairing. It was stuck pretty well in a couple of places, but finally came loose. I removed and then trimmed the lower fairing. It will require some micro in several areas, but should work out ok. For the left side, it was an exact repeat of the process as the right side—see previous post. After applying the peel ply, I left the glass to cure overnight. The lower fairing on the right side fits real nice against the skins—hope the left side works out as well. I got an order together for the necessary hardware and sent off to ACS.