I tightened the bolts little by little until snug. Then I torqued them to ??? I wasn't working my torque wrench right and it didn't snap indicating the torque. So I backed off the bolts and figured out what I was doing wrong. I had it backwards. You can do that when using a crow foot. My crow foot is the Hartzell wrench. Then I torqued the bolts half way to about 40 ft. lbs. Then all the way to 65 ft. lbs. There is a diagram in the prop. installation manual.
I wrote Hartzell an email on the 4th of July asking if over torqueing was a problem. They answered the next day. Wow. They said, "we don't have any conditions defined for when you need to replace the bolts. Examine the back plate and if no nicks or damage it is fine." There were no nicks or damage. I think I probably torqued them to 90 ft. lbs. I looked at the AC 43.13-1B which shows how far you can over torque bolts and it indicates about 25% over is of no consequence. So I'm sure these bolts are fine.
Then I applied safety wire. I tried .41 gauge but it wouldn't work. Too stiff. So I used .32 gauge.