I have two cracks on the cowl where it must be hitting the baffles. One spot at the corner where the oil cooler is and the other spot directly opposite. I decided to fix these cracks and touch up the paint.
I modified my garage paint booth to make it more of a low pressure booth sucking air in and blowing it out thru the furnace filters. I put both 24 inch fans together on the exhaust side.
I sanded and patched the cracks. I sprayed them with primer and urethane. I created a tape line that needed to be sanded off. I did not do a very good job of touch up. My paint gun is too big. I'll get a touch up gun for next time.
I tried to keep the spray contained to less then the taped square but it got away and filled the spot, making a tape line.