First I put the gear fairing on. The piano hinge pin slides in fine. The pipe clamp at the top was a bit difficult to get on right, but I did. I left this loose while I worked on the other fairings.
I fitted the top intersection fairing to see how it fit and noticed that it helps set the twiist position of the leg fairing. I'm hoping I get these leg fairings on parallel to the slip stream. Recall the work I went thru to measure them parallel to the fuselage.
Then I put on the main pant. All the holes still ligned up and it was fairly easy to get them on. They also help set the twist of the leg fairing. And the pant also has to be aligned with the fuselage. Looks like it is. I hope.