Been out of town so I am giving a multi day update in one shot. I pulled all the baffling back off the aircraft for some final work. I added blast tube openings for the magnetos and the alternator as well as the opening for cabin and carb heat.
There was some final fit adjustments made to the baffling behind cylinder three up against the crankcase as well as out by the cylinder head. I also added some support to the seam where the forwad cylinders' baffles meet the respective ramps.
Finally I took the baffles home for prep and priming. The images show the material back at the hangar ready for assembly.