First .. one of my friends from the airport helped me tighten the motor mount bolts on the top at the front. I'm too old to be upside down in there but I didn't have any choice .. needed to get that done. I decided to put in anchor nuts for the front of the windshield .. so I got that done. Then after a lot of slow tedious trimming and fitting I started by drilling the windshield for the front screws. It fit nice .. that worked well. Then I drilled the holes on the bow to 3/32. Need to updrill and tap them yet. I made a drilling block to keep the hole straight and 90 degrees to the windshield. I've been going very slow and careful on this so I get a good result.