First off today I completed riveting the front cross tie box and front supports of the aft fuselage. I drilled everything, took it all apart, debured it all, primered the areas that would be reveted together and then put it all together. I put the bolts and nuts in the top of the cross tie box on either side. I spent a bunch of time studying the plans for the tail section again. For some reason that whole area is confusing. There's a lot of things to fit together so the spacing is right. I bolted together some of the things that go on the lower vertical tail spar channel to get the spacing right. I flipped the fuselage upside down again and removed the bottom skin. I think it'll be way easier to do that are from the bottom. We'll see how it goes.