Today I finished the landing gear drilling. I drilled the 5/16 holes in the U-804s in to the fuselage structure. Then I drilled the 1/4 inch holes from inside the fuselage out through the landing gear parts. I then drilled out the holes on the bottom skins above the outboard wear plates to allow access to the bolt heads as described on DWG 75. Then I drilled the 1/4 inch holes through the fuselage structure using the wear plate holes as guides. After all this was done I disassembled everything, vacuumed all the chips out of the fuselage and deburred all the holes.
I then moved on to the front seatback. I started out by separating and deburring the seat back angles. Then I cut the tabs out of the seatbelts holes. I deburred the entire seatback and that is where I stopped for the night.