Tonight I began by dimpling the under structure for the horizontal stabilizer. I finished dimpling the left side and began dimpling the right when I found that the dimple die wouldn’t go in to half the holes on the top of the rear spar. I realized that I had not match drilled those holes! I ended up fully assembling the right side of the horizontal stabilizer, including the 801PP skin and finished match drilling those holes.
After match drilling the holes I went back to dimpling. I dimpled all of the under structure using a pneumatic squeezer. Then I moved on to dimpling the 801PP skin using the C-Frame dimpler. I finished one 801PP skin before it got too late.