Today I installed the GRT roll trim servo and also began rigging the ailerons and flaps. I followed the instructions pretty much exactly. The right wing is pretty much done and wasn't too hard. The most difficult part was getting the washers in the right places! There are some tight spots where washers are required.
Once I had used the bellcrank jig and the wood jig through the tooling holes in the rib to get the aileron lined up and the rod ends in the right places, I torqued the jam nuts to 40 inch pounds as called out in AC 43.13B for 10-32 nuts. I the applied torque seal to remind me that I torqued them.
The last thing I did tonight was drill the flap hinge. This was a little bit complicated but came out ok. I lined up the trailing edges of the aileron and the flap and then made sure the gap was 1/4 inch. Then I lined up the center line that I had drawn on the flap hinge with the holes in the flap brace. I then measured the distance between the holes on the brace and rear spar and compared them to the distance between the same two holes on the matching bottom skin to make sure the flap brace wasn't sagging. It was sagging just a little so I readjusted my lineups to compensate. Then I drilled the holes in the flap hinge using the flap brace holes as a guide.