I started today with an oops! I was working on dimpling the second aileron skin and in the process managed to catch the edge of the skin with the ram on the C-frame dimpler. I tried to straighten it back out by using the rivet gun and a back rivet plate but it won't lay flat on the spar. I ordered another one from Vans to replace it.
A lot of today was spent cleaning up edges of various parts. I finished prepping all of the aileron parts for priming and drilled the A-408 reinforcement brackets to the aileron spars. I then match drilled the bolt holes for the aileron brackets to #12.
I then moved on to the flaps. I cleaned up and straightened all the flap ribs and spars and then clecoed them together in preparation for drilling.