KitLog pro

Powered By Kitlog Pro v2.0

Michaels Web Site
' style=
Date:  10-4-2013
Number of Hours:  3.25
Manual Reference:  
Brief Description:  Misc stuff

1. Decided to re-make the air/oil separator. The first one had an oversize hole for a fitting whose size I couldn't find. Not pictured, but I also got a coat of primer and a first coat of paint on them.

2. I needed to fix the back edge of the upper cowl where I over cut. I cut a strip of fiberglass from a leftover piece, and started to epoxy it in place. The cowl is curved and the strip I cut is not, so in photo 2 you can see I only epoxied the bottome end. Tomorrow I'll bend it a little more and epoxy it a little more. And so on.

3. In photo 3 I cut a slot in the fuel door for the fuel vent.

4. Not shown, I set a 5/8" aluminum tube with high temperature sealant, into the crankcase vent at the top of the engine.
' style=

New air/oil separator in progress.

New air/oil separator in progress.

' style=

Repair to back edge of upper cowl.

Repair to back edge of upper cowl.

' style=

Slot cut in fuel door for vent.

Slot cut in fuel door for vent.

' style=










Copyright © 2001-2020 Matronics. All Rights Reserved.