Worked on the last of the loose ends on the cabin to fuselage by installing PG-228 as per drawing A-F to C-013. I drilled and clecoed PF-186 in place. I was going to wait on this until I was ready for the wings but after talking with Rick I decided to complete it now and work on the doors and windshield. I want to have them on for the Arlington Fly-In. After going through the drawings for the door and windshield I located all the parts that I had on the self for them and kept looking for the PF-208 part and could not find it. By the drawings it looked to be a flat peace of aluminum. After talking to Rick I found out it was bent like a C channel and it took two peaces per side. I found them easly on the self after I new what I was looking for. See picture of PF-208.