I got really lucky and when I flipped the canoe I had about 0.1 degree of twist in the airframe. That's less than the accuracy of the digital level so I double checked with the bubble level and it was about right. I did just a little tweaking to get it as close to perfect as I could and I drilled the aft deck and set the fuselage straight. Things go pretty quick at this point. I made the J-channel that reinforces the top skins, I made a few brackets and I cleco'd everything together. I drilled the J-channel even though I couldn't get the centerline in view through the top skins. I did some checking and my edge distance is good, I'm just offset to the Z bend in the channel so I might have to use the small female dimple die to get the dimples to form. Shouldn't be a real problem. The big move back to the US is coming so I'm hopiing to get the top skins riveted on and most of the braces in place before I stop working and have it crated up.