Got the firewall out to fix some bad rivets with my new rivet removal tool. I had some rivets that had some play in them on one side so I went over each one and marked them. This tool works really well. I would really suggest it if you are having problems drilling out bad ones. The main shaft has a big tube that gives you something to hold onto when your drilling. The little tips sit on the outside diameter of the rivet and keep the bit centered. There are holes in the sides of the tip that let the shavings push the shavings out. When the drill makes it all the way thru it pulls the head out as well. SWEET! I hope I dont need to use it too much but it is really speeding things up and they come out perfect each time.Next I moved onto the brake fluid reservoir. I marked the holes for the bolts and then marked a vertical line for the brake line fitting. I dilled a pilot hole for each and then enlarged with a unibit. Painted it red and its ready to bolt in place.Next I am going to install the fuel pump doubler. I originally skipped it because I thought I was going fuel injection. After flying in both types I am going carburated.