I finished installing and countersinking the tank attach nutplates on the right main spar. I primed a bunch of nutplates and then attached the K1000-4 center section attach nutplates to the forward side of the spar. It is amazing at how out of practice I have become at reading the blueprints due to my "one year vaction" from building while flying the Cessna. It takes me seemingly forever to find details and call outs and then I review them repeatedly before I do anything to the spars. I tapped the tie-down assemblies. I marked out the W-726 spacers on the flat bar stock but then discovered that the one inch hole saw I purchased yesterday doesn't have a drill bit to help keep it centered. I dug out my fly-cutter and found that it will not cut anything smaller than a 1.5" hole despite what is written on the box. Stuck again. I decided to debur, flange and flute some ribs and now only have one "stack" of ribs to go. I need to figure out what wires, etc. I am going to run through the wings and drill those holes in the ribs. I finished up the day by deburring the W-707E and W-707F doubler plates for the rear spars.