Worked on the right top half of the elevator. Since this is the first time I installed the fabric on the top and it was the finish cover on the elevator I took my time since all of the edges will be directly under the finsh tapes. I once again laid the fabric on top of the elevator in the premarked place and used the small iron to tack all of the outer edges down. I then went back and used the heat gun to pull the fabric around the tubes and the corners. It seemed to work best to heat/stretch a short section and then hold it in place about 10-20 seconds until it cooled enough to stick and then move to the next section.The rounded corners were a little tricky but they turned out good. I am hoping things will speed up now that I am getting used to using the Oratex system. I also filled the space around the rudder control horn so that the fabric will have a little more to be fasten to. I hope to install the other side tomorrow as well as heat shrink the previously installed cover.