Today I finished riveting the aft spar of the vertical stabilizer. It turned out much better than I thought is was going to yesterday. Let me explain. I bought a pneumatic squeezer from Ebay for a good deal and I bought another yoke and adjustable set from Avery. The first couple of rivets I squeezed on Wednesday were great. Then, after about 8-10 rivets, the pneumatic squeezer quit working. Since I am slow on the uptake, I didn't take that as a clue to stop working for the day. I then attempted to buck the rivets, and proceeded to screw them up. So then I had to drill out a few rivets. I think I was really angry thinking that I got duped. During my lunch break I took the squeezer apart and fixed whatever was wrong with it (I guess it just need some personal attention, because all I did was regrease the piston). Today I was able to finish most of the rear spar riveting in about an hour. I did have to drill out some rivets on the top rudder hinge because I goofed while riveting them, but even that went straightforward. No pictures today, but I will update with some soon.