After hoisting the wings into the correct position, I set up the laser level and a string line to get the correct dihederal (manual calls for 100mm above the cabin, I made it 90), and also measured from the centre line at the tail end of the fuselage to each wing attachment strap to ensure that the measurements were the same.
Being satisfied that the wings had been set at the correct angle & square to the airframe centreline, I drilled the pilot holes throught the wing root attachment points.
Very slow and time consuming doing this alone, however also very satisfying in reaching a major milestone in the construction process.
Left wing in place.
String line from wing tips over cabin
Right wing clamped ready for drilling attachment bolts.