Brief Description: Some minor adjustments & improvements
I now have just on 60 hrs of flight time and have just issued the second maintenance release.
One CHT probe was not reading correctly and has been replaced.
I have also stream lined the airflow out of the cowl at the fire wall by installing a roll curved piece of material onto the fire wall and added two vent louvres on the lower cowl to obtain the optimum engine oil temp @ 180 deg.
I had always been concerned about the tail wheel mounting setup and this has proved to be founded with the mild steel mount plate bending up, so I replaced this plate with a thicker 12mm spring steel plate which has solved that problem for the time being.
I had received numerous comments from passengers that the step was hard to use getting in & out of the cabin, so I made up a couple of decent foot landings and bolted them into the aft facing tube step, Bingo, problem solved.