Once again I have found that the hours in thhe assembly manual have no relevance to the task.
To get these bits set up square, aligned and then drilled , deburred etc took me a lot longer than I expected.
I mounted the tail wheel bracket onto the PA-07 frame and then when securing this to the table found that the bracket did not allow the 87deg. lean required for PA-07. (The bracket had not been made to the correct angle), so to overcome this I packed the frame slightly off the worktable.
I also found that I had to drill out some of the previously installed rivets holding the internal fuselage lower corners to PA-06 to be able to place the angle support for the horizontal plate between PA-06 & PA-07.
I've found that this phase of the assembly is quite complex and requires a lot of cross reference between the different sections of the drawings and heaps of thinking well ahead.