Brief Description: Skinned left stab and rigged elevators
I mounted the left stab skin and updrilled, deburred, and got it all riveted on. I mocked up the elevators and they work flawlessly. I did have to trim some of the lower rear spar to make room for the elevator horn to touch the thicker part of the spar. Everything looks nice. I did have to make some adjustments to the right stab tip so I drilled out the outer rivets and will fix that up during the next session. I need to mount the metal tip inserts on the stab tips and make sure my tips are in line with the center line because the one I had mounted was off about 1/2" at the tip. Not bad but why not make it as good as I can while I have the chance.