Today we removed the #6 header to have the oxygen sensor bung welded in. Once the bung was welded, the header was reinstalled along with the collector.
A 2" length of coolant hose was secured around the forward SCAT tube where it would potentially chafe on a steel hydraulic fitting.
Next, we determined routing for the starter cable from the solenoid. Using Vans instructions for reference, we routed the #2 AWG cable behind the intake tubes and secured it to the sump with Adel clamps attached to extension links per Vans instructions.
A cable lug was crimped to the solenoid end of the cable using a hydraulic cable crimper. The end was protected with heat shrink tubing and a silicone boot.