I picked up again where I left off the day previously, rolling the right elevator leading edge. I finished rolling the leading edge, but I'm not really declaring victory. I rolled the inner and outer sections well. the leaves lay pretty much flat against each other. however the middle section left much to be desired. The work was close, but I wanted a better roll. I didn't realive this though until the two ends were pop riveted together, and I had much more experience rolling the aluminium. I have some options though. I can either remove the pulled rivets and try again, or I can simply drill and add a few more pulled rivets to hold the skin flat. Finally, I can junk the part and start over. I'd prefer to try method number two first. I doesn't seem like to intrusive of an idea,and my dismay is mostly cosmetic rather than structural. Needless to say, lesson learned and build on!