Rigged up a jig to try and pull the tip of the aft bow to the left. The apex of the bow is about 1/4 to the right of the centerline when it's sitting on the aircraft. This probalby woun't be a big deal and I can compensate for it when I mount the canopy bubble and skirts but I'd prefer it it's correct. I used 2 x 4s and ratchet straps to try and secure the frame to the finish kit crate and then pulled the aft end of the frame to the left using a ratchet strap. I tries this a few times to no avail. The frame shiftes in the jig and then woun't budge. I couldn't get it to move so I gave up.
Trimmed a little more off of both sides of the bottom of the bubble and opened up the clearance notches a lttle. More.
Placed the frame back on the fuselage. Marked the hole locations on the LH side and then measured across the fuselage to mark the frame on RH side at the same fuselage stations.
Measured from the frame down to the fuselage top. There's a variation from left to right which means the aft end is twisted slightly. I'll correct that next work session.