I spent Friday and today drilling the side skins, firewall and bottom skin. Everything is final drilled to #30 and both side skins and fuselage cage holes have been deburred. I have to remove the bottom skin tomorrow and deburr that. I will also rivet all of the stiffeners in the three skins that the BM suggests. When this is completed, I will set the skins aside until the two fuselages are joined together and everything inside the forward fuse is in place as called out in the BM. So far, I have spent 30.5 hours getting to this point. This includes unpacking all of the parts included in the shipment.