Spent all day sanding and polishing blade #2 and finally got a decent polish on it, could be better but good enough for now.
My flying buddy stopped by the hangar right after I finished polishing so I put him to work helping me mount blade #2 on the helicopter. Put anti-seize on the blade grip, blade root and blade bolt, used the rear blade support to hold the blade while Jamie steadied it and I worked it into the grip and installed the bolt. Torqued the bolt to 10 ft/lbs then installed the drag link and adjusted it close to straight. I'll leave it on the blade support until I get blade #1 ready to install.